If you are not able to customize a package that works for you in the “Design Your Package” page, you can contact us by phone/email and then make a deposit here. Please note when sending a deposit by mail to have the following information: Party name reservation is reserved under and dates of reservation to ensure that deposit is credited to the correct reservation. Please include your email address so that we can respond with a confirmation by email.
- All reservations must be confirmed (within 14 days of making a reservation) by a deposit (per person).
- Accommodations and equipment will be charged for the number of people reserved.
- Deposits will be refunded if written cancellation is made 90 days prior to expected time of arrival. No refunds for May and June reservations.
- Rates subject to change.
- Sales tax extra where applicable.
- If there is a substantial increase in fuel prices we may require a fuel surcharge.
- Our week starts at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday and ends at 9:00 a.m. the following Saturday.
- Daily rate is 1/5 of weekly rate when available.
- Late arrival – early departures pay full time reserved, cabin & equipment.
- Parties that arrive with less than the confirmed number of persons forfeit the deposit othe follf absent members.
- 3% surcharge on all credit cards
- Pets are permitted with some restrictions in all cabins except our Chalets. A surcharge of $50.00 will be added per pet.
- Due to high repair and replacement cost of equipment, guests are responsible for physical damage to rented equipment.
- Anchors are not supplied with boats. Please bring your own if needed.
- Trophy take home policy: we do not allow any fish over slot sizes to be processed.
- A D.U.I. OFFENCE IS A FELONY IN ONTARIO.
- Any felony offence may restrict access to Canada. (Please inquire)
- PASSPORTS WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Package Plans (per person) $350.00 or 50% of package total if this works out to be lower amount.
- Campground (per site) $150.00
- Camping and rental of our equipment $350.00