* US rate is an approximate rate only at current exchange: 1.25
Please note that Standard cabin weeks run Saturday-Saturday and reservations must fall within those parameters unless special request is confirmed by us. Chalet reservations run Friday-Friday and all arrival dates must start on a Friday or fall within those parameters if a shorter stay. Any alterations to this must first be confirmed by us. Rates will be based on a week package and shorter or longer stays can be arranged depending on availability and time of year. Please contact us directly for this rate and availability.
Please choose one of the following options:
- All reservations must be confirmed (within 14 days of making a reservation) by a deposit (per person).
- Accommodations and equipment will be charged for the number of people reserved.
- Deposits will be refunded if written cancellation is made 90 days prior to expected time of arrival. No refunds for May and June reservations.
- Rates subject to change.
- Sales tax extra where applicable.
- If there is a substantial increase in fuel prices we may require a fuel surcharge.
- Our week starts at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday and ends at 9:00 a.m. the following Saturday.
- Daily rate is 1/5 of weekly rate when available.
- Late arrival – early departures pay full time reserved, cabin & equipment.
- Parties that arrive with less than the confirmed number of persons forfeit the deposit of absent members.
- 3% surcharge on all credit cards
- Pets are permitted. A surcharge of $50.00 will be added. Some restrictions apply.
- Due to high repair and replacement cost of equipment, guests are responsible for physical damage to rented equipment.
- Anchors are not supplied with boats. Please bring your own if needed.
- Trophy take home policy: we do not allow any fish over slot sizes to be processed.
- A D.U.I. OFFENCE IS A FELONY IN ONTARIO. Please inquire.
- Any felony offence may restrict access to Canada. (Please inquire)
- PASSPORTS WILL BE REQUIRED. (Please inquire)