*New for 2017! The Grand Moose Lodge Chalet ( Pictures and details coming soon)
*Please note that we do not have the cabin availability part of our web site working at this time. To see when a particular cabin is open, please call or email us.
At Cedar Point Lodge we have a variety of different types of accommodations. We have three chalets, the Loon’s Nest , the Eagle’s Nest, and our newest and available in 2017, the Grand Moose Lodge ( pictures coming soon). These three Chalets are probably the three most luxurious chalets to be found any where in Northwestern Ontario.
The Loon’s Nest is approx. 3400 square feet, the Eagle’s Nest is approx.2000 square feet and the Grand Moose Lodge 3000 plus square feet! We have included many extra amenities such as hot tubs, laundry facilities, fire places, and pool table (Loon’s Nest and Grand Moose Lodge) that are listed in each of the chalets individual description as well as excellent and current pictures and video of each chalet.
We also have one to three bedroom modern housekeeping cabins and condos as well as three two bedroom rustic log cabins that have recently been remodeled with new bathrooms, kitchens, windows and doors. We have taken recent pictures and videos ( almost all) of each of our accommodations.
Please take the time to view all our accommodation choices, we hope there is one that suits your group! All of our accommodations are non- smoking, have electric heat, air conditioning, individual satellite TV, individual satellite receivers, decks, propane BBQ , etc. These features can be viewed in each individual cabin photo gallery, description and video walk through.
Lodge on Eagle Lake
Cedar Point Lodge is located at the North Central part of Eagle Lake ( east end of Waldhof Bay and to the south and east of Vermilion Bay ).
We are in the process of completing our new lodge- The Cedar Post! It will contain our office, store, lodge recreation area and restroom. We are constructing a large shaded area in front of the lodge out of Cedar trees harvested from the land at the resort. There is a large wrap around deck with comfortable chairs and tables to relax and meet with other guests.
There is a Camp Fish Fry and Potluck dinner every Tuesday ( occasionaly Wednesday due to weather, mid May thru mid September ). We have weekly giveaways after the fish fry as well as floatplane sightseeing excursions ( weather permitting). Come and enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable stay at our Lodge!
Other Activities at Cedar Point Lodge
We make sure that your whole family is taken care of at Cedar Point Lodge. Some of the activities we have available are:
- Kids Day (In Summer)
- Camp Fish Fry and Pot Luck Dinner
- Also on fish fry night: Float Plane sightseeing trips and bon fires
- Celebration of Birthdays/Anniversaries
Cedar Point Lodge Map
- 1. 2 Bedroom Log Cabin, 1 Bath (Renovated)
- 2. 3 Bedroom Cabin (Duplex), 1 1/2 Bath
- 3. 3 Bedroom Cabin (Duplex), 1 1/2 Bath
- 7. 2 Bedroom Log Cabin, 1 Bath (Renovated)
- 8. 2 Bedroom Log Cabin, 1 1/2 Bath (Renovated)
- 9. 2 Bedroom Modern Cabin, 1 Bath
- 10. 3 Bedroom Modern Cabin, 1 Bath
- 11-12. Staff Quarters
- 13. Grand Moose Lodge Chalet
- 14-18. 2 Bedroom Condos, 1 Bath
- 17B. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Jacuzzi Tub)
- 19. New Lodge- The Cedar Post & Deck
- 20. Fish House/Tackle Storage
- 21. Boat Launch
- 22. Gas House
- 23. Eagle’s Nest, 4 Bedroom, 2 Baths, Ultra Deluxe, 6 person Hot Tub
- 24. Marina
- 25. Loon’s Nest Ultra Deluxe – 5 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 6 person hot tub, pool table.
- 26. Mallard’s Nest – 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- 27. 4,200 sq. ft. Shop
- 28. Storage Shed
- 29. Volleyball Court
- 30. Horseshoe Pit
- 31. Shower House
- 32. Trailer Park, Sites 1-4
- 33. Children’s Play Area
- 34. Outdoor Barbeque Area
- 35. Beach
- 36. Personal Residence